I’m not a fan of most all-inclusive resorts. Sometimes they make me feel like a sheep being…
OVERNIGHT IN STYLE
The mountains are calling… Now where do you go? It’s that wonderful time of the year, when…
Have you ever fantasized about not having to roast the turkey, clean up the giftwrap and humour…
The privacy of your own pool, spacious bedrooms, a full kitchen stocked with your favourite delicacies and a vacation backdrop of your choosing…. What could be more appealing? While hotels can offer an abundance of amenities and services that could meet even the most discerning tastes, there is something to be said for vacationing in your own private villa.
On a stressful day, somewhere between deadlines and balancing my time chauffeuring the kids and trying to run a successful business, I try to take a few minutes, and mentally escape to a different place. If I just close my eyes, I can still picture the peaceful serenity of my stay at Las Alamandas and the magic that I have found in very few places since.
Travel Life Magazine Subscription
Check out your complimentary copy, or request a digital subscription of Travel Life today!
- Fireworks: Canadian restaurants creating innovative menus around wood-fire ovens
- Get the sugar shack experience in the Chaudière Appalaches region of Quebec
- Take a romantic, transatlantic break in Vienna
- Being a guest (not a number) at The Cliff Hotel in Negril, Jamaica
- 5 adorable things that happen when you visit Montreal’s Cat Café